#3. FAMILY FORMALS DETAILS
Family formals are simple, posed images of you two and key family members. They are an important piece of family history, and will be handled with care and attention. The best time for these is immediately following the ceremony, preferably at the ceremony site.
The following are the standard groupings:
• Bride with her parents
• Bride and Groom with Bride’s parents
• Bride and Groom with Bride’s family
• Bride and Groom with Bride’s grandparents
• Bride and Groom with Bride’s extended family
• Bride and Groom with both sets of parents
• Groom with his parents
• Bride and Groom with Groom’s parents
• Bride and Groom with Groom’s family
• Bride and Groom with Groom’s grandparents
• Bride and Groom with Groom’s extended family
• Bride and Groom with ower girl and ring bearer
Please note: It is very important to consider time restraints when adding additional groupings to this list. You can estimate an average of 3-5 minutes per grouping. It is essential that all family members who you wish to have in the formal photos be informed before the wedding, and that they know when and where to meet. Waiting for people to show up wastes precious time! If you wish to add extended family into the formals, consider taking one large bride’s side/groom’s side shot, rather than many smaller groupings.
Speeches, performances, games, events, etc.
Be as specific as possible. If you have a schedule already made email it to me before the wedding at email@example.com.
List here anything you wish to tell me, shots you'd like that were not covered before, or any other requests or suggestions